Northern Michigan’s BIGGEST
Thanksgiving Weekend Celebration
City Park Grill
Wednesday – Saturday
November 27 – 30, 2019
Dinner reservations: 231.347.0101
Northern Michigan’s BIGGEST Welcome Back THANKSGIVING REUNION is at City Park Grill beginning Wednesday, November 27. See old friends, bump into high school sweethearts, and gather your cousins for a weekend of music and food. It’s the perfect way to kick off the holiday season!
Wednesday, November 27
- Big Steak Night — 16 ounce New York Strip Steak with white truffle mashed potatoes, fresh vegetable du jour, just $19.95
- Live music at 10pm with Jakey Thomas & Distant Stars, a northern Michigan super-group, playing experimental rock n’ roll.
Friday, November 29
- The reunion continues on Friday, November 29, with Prime Rib Night – slow-roasted and lightly-smoked prime rib served with a garlic-rosemary jus, white truffle oil mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. $19.95 for 8oz and $3.00 for each additional 2oz.
- Annex Karaoke starts at 10pm where the entire family can sing their hearts out.
Saturday, November 30
- Saturday rounds out the weekend with Robert Johnson and his mix of blues, country and rock n’ roll at 10pm. Leave the leftovers at home and come in for dinner, then break out the dancin’ shoes.