Preparedness & Response Plan
Wineguys Restaurant Group
Implements Full COVID-19
Preparedness & Response Plan
(Abbreviated without attachments)
Key Food Safety Protocols
- Follow established food safety guidelines for storage, preparation and service for time/temp control and preventing cross contamination. Always Clean, Separate, Cook, and Chill.
- Wash, rinse and sanitize food contact surfaces, frequently touched surfaces, menus, touch pads, tools and equipment, floors and counters.
- Prepare and use approved sanitizers according to label instructions.
- Eliminate all self-service operations and condiment sharing.
- Enforce diligent and proper handwashing and post handwashing signs.
Cleaning Procedures for Kitchen and Front-of-the-House
- Enforce cleaning schedules and cleaning checklists
- Disinfect high contact areas according to schedule or after use by guest
- Post cleaning protocols and schedule
- Disinfect menus after each use and/or use disposable, digital or chalkboard menus
- Set up hand sanitizing stations at entry and tables
- Prohibit gatherings of any size in which people cannot maintain six feet of distance
- Provide visual reinforcements for six feet social distancing
- Limit capacity
- Limit in-person interaction to the maximum extent possible
- Restrict the number of workers present on premise to no more than is strictly necessary to perform the in-person work permitted under the exec. order
- Screen staff daily
- Prohibit sick employees from entering the establishment and send home an employee who may develop symptoms during work.
- Follow protocol if an employee has Covid-19 symptoms ,tests positive, or discovers they have been exposed
- Designate one or more on-site supervisors to implement, monitor and report on Covid-19 control strategies.
- Provide face masks and gloves to staff and enforce proper use.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth, and electronic devices
- Require face masks for guests until seated at a dining table.
- Follow Michigan executive order #36 protecting employees rights
- Customer health screening
- Establish designated pick-up zones for customers to maintain social distancing
- Offer remote ordering with no touch payment and pick-up
- Empower staff to handle potential issues with health screenings or customer concerns.
- Post customer health screening at entrance of the building
- Notice to suppliers/vendors
- Prohibit guests from bringing in pets (except service animals)
- Offices and computers cleaned and sanitized
- Re-hire and ongoing training
- Encourage staff to use PPE and hand sanitizer on public transportation
- Adopt any additional infection-control measures as necessary
Basic Handwashing Procedures
- Step 1: Wet hands and arms using warm running water
- Step 2: Apply soap, using enough to build up a good lather
- Step 3: Scrub hands, arms, between fingers and under fingernails vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Step 4: Rinse hands and arms thoroughly using running water
- Step 5: Dry hands and arms using single-use paper towel
- Step 6: Use a paper towel to turn off the faucet